Your Local Locksmith in Manchester
Welcome to 247 Manchester Locksmiths – your local emergency locksmith service. We provide professional locksmith services throughout the Manchester, Altrincham, Atherton, Stockport, Sale, Leigh, Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Ashton-under-Line, Warrington and other locations in ALL Greater Manchester.
Whatever your situation, whether it be a broken lock, lost keys or security checkup, we will provide a free quote and we do not charge for call outs. In addition, we are VAT free. We provide 24/7 emergency locksmith services and our response times are fast!
We provide a full range of locksmith services to our customers in Manchester and Greater Manchester. So for example; if you have locked yourself out of a building or car, we can gain access using non-destructive techniques, saving you time and money. Or if you have been the victim of a burglary, we can quickly change locks to secure your home or business. In the case of an emergency call out, our vans are stocked with most locks, so we can repair or install new locks on the spot, without having to wait for parts to be ordered or fetched.
We are specialists in the repair and installation of uPVC doors and windows. We will assess your doors and windows and repair where possible to save you money on parts. For new uPVC doors and windows installations, we offer very competitive prices and will always provide you with a detailed quote for free, before commencing any work.
As locks and security are our area of expertise, we are on hand to provide impartial security advice on the best lock and security systems to install, in order to your home or company buildings safe and secure. Our knowledge of locks and general security installations has helped many customers in the Manchester area and our reputation has been built on providing a trustworthy, reliable and affordable service. Much of our work comes from referrals and repeat business.
If you wish to get a free quote for repair/installation of locks, or urgently require our 24/7 emergency locksmith services, please call us today on 07761 918810.
What Do We Actually Do?
Ask anyone what they think a locksmith does, and they will probably answer that a locksmith cuts keys. Of course, we do cut keys, but our core service offering covers so much more. We have produced this information below so that our potential customers can learn more about what we do.
Key Cutting – Yes, Of Course, We Cut Keys!
But there is more to key cutting than meets the eye. We can cut all types of keys, and we use a number of different methods, including;
- Hand cutting of keys
- Cutting keys using a machine
- Copying security keys and restricted keys
Fitting Locks – Including Window and Door Locks
We can fit or repair a full range of different types of locks. This includes door and window locks fitted to UPVC. UPVC locks are a more complicated challenge for locksmiths, but we can supply and fit locks to suit most UPVC doors and windows.
Safes and Secure Storage
We can provide and install a full range of safes and secure containers for a range of different purposes. We can also carry out maintenance, as well as help you to get into a safe that you cannot open. Typically, we carry out work such as:
- Advice on the type of safe to install
- Selling and installing safes
- Carrying out maintenance and repairs on safes
- Opening safes and secure containers
Car and Vehicle Keys and Security
Repairing and copying vehicle keys is a little different from copying house keys. Especially for cars that come with a remote unlocking mechanism. The service we offer motorists include:
- Copying or cutting new car keys
- Repairing or fitting new car locks
- Replacing keys and key fobs that have been lost
- Programming of secure remote fobs
Access Control and Security Systems
We can offer help and advice on choosing the right access control of security system for your home or business premises.
24 Hour Emergency Callout
If you have an emergency, such as being locked out of your home, or not being able to open a safe of secure container, we offer a 24-hour service to solve such problems. This service covers:
- Emergency access to homes or business premises
- Emergency repairs of damage done to locks in a burglary
- Assistance in replacing keys if they have been lost
A Local Company You Can Trust
Our company was founded over 6 years ago, and we have been offering a full range of residential and commercial locksmithing services since this time.
Our entire team is trained and certified in repairing, maintaining and fitting locks provided by all of the major UK lock companies.
Over the years, we have accumulated many positive reviews, and have received letters of thanks from both business owners and homeowners. We believe this track record speaks for itself. We are a local, professional locksmithing firm that is committed to serving the local community in the best way that it can.
A Customer-Centric Work Ethic
To be consistent with our motto of; Ready always to help you out in a difficult situation! We operate in a customer-centric manner, making sure our customer experience is as good as it can be. The steps we take to provide you with an exceptional customer journey are:
- To always be punctual – when you book a home callout with us, you can expect our locksmith to be on time.
- A friendly face – all of our locksmiths aim to put clients at ease, by being friendly and approachable whilst on site.
- Ready to explain – we understand that some of our customers like to understand what we are doing, and therefore our locksmiths will always answer any questions you may have.
- Polite and respectful – when one of our locksmiths visits your home, you can expect them to be polite and treat your home with respect.
- Operate transparently – we always make it very clear what we are doing for you and why.
- Professional locksmiths – all of our locksmiths are professionally qualified and highly trained.
- Investing in people – we provide ongoing training to our locksmiths to ensure they are always up to date on current security technology.
Free Quotes with No Obligation
We understand that most people don’t want to use the services of a locksmith without knowing exactly what they will be paying for. So, we offer free callouts and evaluations of the work you need to be done.
Once we have undertaken this evaluation, we will produce a free, personalised quote for you that details exactly what we propose to do for you. You are under no obligation to take us up on this quote, and you are free to shop around if you wish. Once you have made a decision, simply give us a call and we will arrange a time to do the work that is suitable for you.
How Our Service Works
Our new customer onboarding process is extremely simple. If you are a resident of Greater Manchester, then the process works like this:
- Call us at our main service hotline on 07761 918810.
- Talk to one of our locksmiths and explain your problem.
- If required, we will arrange for a free callout to your home or business premises.
- We will evaluate the work you need to be done, and if required, give you a free no obligation quote for carrying out the full schedule of work.
- We can either perform the work there and then or schedule a repeat visit at a time that is suitable for you.
- We will carry out the schedule of work, to a level that you are satisfied with.
- All work, once completed, is covered by a free parts and labour warranty of 12 months duration.
- We will provide you with an invoice and you pay us for our services. You can pay in either cash or by credit/debit card, whichever you prefer.
If you have any questions at all about how we deal with new customers or the service we offer, then please give our hotline number a call so we can address these questions for you.
Key Facts About the Services We Offer
There are certain things about the service we offer residents of Manchester, which set us apart from the competition and provide some key benefits to our customers, these are:
- You always pay what you were quoted – we will never add any hidden charges or extra costs to your bill. You pay exactly the amount we originally quoted you to do the work.
- We don’t charge VAT – this means that you are paying 20% less than you are to other locksmiths who do charge VAT.
- Free, no obligation quotes – we can visit your home or business premises to provide free estimates, with no obligation on your part to then use our services.
- A full year of warranty – all the work we carry out is automatically covered by a full parts and labour warranty.
- All locks covered – as long as you are using some form of British standard lock, then we will be able to maintain, repair or fit a replacement.
- Focused on the Manchester area – we are a locksmith firm with roots in the community, we aim to give Manchester residents access to the best local locksmithing service.
- 24/7 365 – When we say we offer a 24-hour emergency service it we really mean it. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
Access Local Emergency Locksmith Services at Any Time
Our 24/7 emergency locksmith service is available 365 days of the year, serving residents of Manchester and Greater Manchester with extremely fast response times to callouts. Furthermore, there is no callout charge, you only pay for the work we do for you.
Specialists in UPVC Doors and Windows
Fitting and repairing locks that are embedded within UPVC doors and windows is a specialist skill. All of our locksmiths are professionally qualified to carry out maintenance and repairs to UPVC installations. We won’t damage your fragile door and window frames, even if we have to change locks entirely.
Have Locks Replaced Quickly
If for some reason, you need to change your locks very quickly, for example, you have recently evicted a tenant who still has a set of keys, then we can help. We carry most British standard locks in our inventory and can fit replacement locks within the same day usually.
We Don’t Charge a Callout Fee
Unlike less reputable locksmith firms, we will never charge you anything at all for simply visiting your home or business premises. Only once you have accepted our free quote and we have completed the schedule of work outlined in the quote, will we levy any charges.
Our Core Service Offering
Above, we covered some of the more common services that a locksmith offers, and information about what we do as locksmiths. Below you will find a simplified list of the main services that we see as part of our core service offering:
- All Manchester residents can access our 24-hour emergency locksmith service, simply by calling our hotline number at 07761 918810.
- We are happy to visit private or business premises in Manchester, in order to enable us to produce accurate free quotations for any work you may need to be carried out by us.
- The installation of new locks, and the repair and maintenance of existing locks.
- Emergency access, a 24-hour service that can help Manchester homeowners and business operators to get into a property that they have lost access to for some reason.
- Upgrading current security and locks to provide added security. All work is carried out to conform fully with BS3621 insurance standards.
- Expert lockpicking, for Manchester residents who have, for example, locked their keys inside their home.
- Free security and lock surveys, the results of which you can submit to your insurance company as proof of security.
- Assisted closing of damaged or malfunctioning doors, and well as the replacement of doors and door reinforcement.
- Fitting, maintenance and repair of window locks, including UPVC windows.
- Cutting extra keys on-site at the customers home or place of business.
- Assist entry to a vehicle that you have locked yourself out of.
- Sales and installation of fully integrated home or commercial security systems.
Common Questions and Answers
We have found that some questions about the locksmith service we offer in Manchester are extremely common, so we have answered these below for your information:
What areas are covered by your 24 hour no callout fee service?
Our primary areas of operation are Manchester, Stockport, Sale, Leigh, Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Ashton-under-Line, Warrington and every other area that falls into the Greater Manchester catchment area. When visiting a home or business premises within these areas, we never charge a callout fee.
I have locked myself out of my home, can you help me get in?
Yes, there are several ways that we can help you with this problem. In some cases, we can cut a replacement key on-site. In other cases, our locksmith may be able to pick the lock and get you inside. In extreme cases, we can remove the lock and replace it again afterwards.
I have locked myself out of my car, can you help me get in?
Yes, we can help the owners of almost every model and make of car to gain access to a vehicle that they are locked out of. Usually, we do this using special tools that are unique to each vehicle manufacturer to get you into your car quickly and efficiently.
My insurance company is offering lower insurance premiums if I upgrade my home security to a specific level, can you help with this?
Yes, we offer a free callout and evaluation of your current home security. We will then give you a free, no-obligation quote for improving your home security to a level which your insurance firm will approve of.
I have a very old safe that has not been opened in years, is there any way you can open it for me?
Depending upon the make and model of the safe, we can usually help with this. We will try to open the safe without damaging it, but in some cases some damage will be unavoidable. We will always tell you if we believe we will need to damage the safe to open it.
I live just outside of the Greater Manchester area; can you still help me?
Although we do focus on Manchester and Greater Manchester, we can travel further. However, we reserve the right to charge a callout fee for longer distance callouts. We will always tell you before we visit if this applies in your case.
I run a local business and would like to set up a trading agreement with you to manage our locksmithing requirements. Would you be interested in this?
We are always happy to create trading partnerships with local Manchester business and would be pleased to talk over your requirements, call us today.